About Dr. Robert Hrisak
Dr. Hrisak graduated with honors in 1979 from Palmer College of Chiropractic. He also holds a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Pittsburgh and a Master of Divinity degree from the Methodist Theological School in Ohio. Dr. Hrisak is licensed to provide chiropractic care and adjunctive procedures. He is a member of the Christian Chiropractors Association and the Pennsylvania Chiropractic Association.
Dr. Hrisak accepts the following insurances:
- Blue Shield and UPMC Health Plan: Coverage for spinal manipulation depends on your plan. Dr. Hrisak will assist you in determining your individual coverage. Please see the “Insurance Policy” sheet for more information.
- Medicare: Coverage is limited to spinal manipulation. Dr. Hrisak will bill Medicare first when applicable; however you may be responsible for the deductible and co-insurance depending on your supplemental insurance. For complete details, please see the information sheet on Medicare coverage for chiropractic.
- Access/Medical Assistance: If you are not sure which program you are enrolled in, Dr. Hrisak can check your eligibility for you.
- Low Income/Uninsured: A sliding-fee schedule is available for persons whose household income falls below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. Please see Dr. Hrisak for details.
- Other Insurance: If you are insured by another company, Dr. Hrisak will give you an itemized receipt or submit a claim form to your insurance company so that they can reimburse you for any covered services.